“IF IT’S BETWEEN ME SUCKING ONE D*CK VERSUS GOING TO PRISON AND SUCKING A HUNDRED D*CKS I’M GONNA GO WITH THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS”
Said Johnathan Hancock after being forced by a Folks County Officer to give him oral s*x or goto jail.
Johnathan filed a lawsuit with the 66th district of the Folks County police department against Officer John Lang. An eyewitness recorded the entire traffic stop on video. (see it below) He has been placed on paid leave pending an investigation.
“I DON’T CARE WHAT NOBODY SAYS I’M NOT GOING TO JAIL, NOT EVEN TO VISIT A N*GGA, YOU WANNA HOLLER AT ME YOU WRITE ME, I’M A 2 TIME FELON IT WAS EITHER LIFE OR SUCK HIS PIPE, I CAN’T DO LIFE SO I CHOSE THE PIPE, I’LL DO IT AGAIN IF I HAVE TOO” — JOHNATHAN
Johnathan plans on getting a huge settlement when the case goes to court and feels with the video he has a clear cut case against the officer.
UPDATE: Video of the incident has been removed by the Folks County Police Department. As soon as it’s released we will post it. Check back soon.
- BREAKING NEWS: Vybz Kartel Sentence Reduce Will Be A Free Man This August 2017
- Leeds United linked to January move for Bournemouth striker
- Fulham talks to sign international with 85 career goals
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Tottenham Look to Agree $86,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Ready to Agree $25million Winger Signing
- Middlesbrough favourites in race to sign highly-rated Premier League star
- New Chelsea stadium: £500m ground will be one of ‘world’s best
- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal